Why publish with Hera?
- We offer hands-on editorial advice – every single book will undergo a rigorous and understanding editorial process, from in-house and external editorial staff. We know that editorial is not a one-size-fits-all task, and we’ll work closely with you to shape your book into the best it can be.
- Our founders have a wealth of experience from the biggest retailers, digital publishers and trade publishers in the UK – and a proven track record in launching authors’ careers globally.
- We work with some of the best cover designers to make sure your book stands out beautifully.
- We will offer a carefully curated publicity and marketing campaign for every book we publish – each author will have their own bespoke website and social media support.
- We believe that publishing is collaborative - we’ll be with you every step of the way to produce a book that readers will take to their hearts. And with a 50% royalty rate on net receipts, we’re committed to offering a fair share to the author.
So, what are you waiting for? Come on, tell us a story…
We're looking for crime and thriller, romance, saga and general fiction. Please note we are not publishing non fiction, young adult or children’s fiction, poetry, science fiction and fantasy or short stories. Please send a one-page synopsis, the whole manuscript as a Word document and contact details to email@example.com
We promise to read every single submission we receive but please note, owing to the sheer number of submissions we receive, we will only contact you in the event of further interest in your novel.